Jobbie’s Costa Rica Surf & Adventure Experience | Mal Pais
Whether you’re an avid surfer, passionate yogi or a lover of tropical beaches just looking to relax, Jobbie’s Costa Rica Surf & Adventure Experience is the place for you. If you choose to stay with us, we promise your trip will be nothing short of amazing. Our Beaches have been rated by Forbes Magazine as some of the top 10 beaches in the world.
Included in your all inclusive surf packages for both men and women are:
- Six nights of first rate lodging featuring delicious healthy breakfasts and supper every evening in a different one of our favorite local restaurants.
- Daily instructed surf lessons with our ISA Trained professional instructors building customized programs to your specific skill levels.
- Daily yoga sessions in various settings around our beautiful peninsula.
- Sport fishing with our local guides from the fishing village.
- Soothing massage to take ease your muscles after days of rigorous surf and adventure.
- Beachfront bonfires
- A day trip to swim in the breathtaking Montezuma waterfalls.
- Zip-Lining above the Jungle canopy with our team of professional guides, showing you Mal Pais in a way only they can.
- A guided quad tour of the Nicoya Peninsula, Driving through rivers and across gorgeous beaches to take in the local flavour and relax in some of Costa Rica’s most beautiful infinity pools.
- We offer you a totally unique opportunity to see this whole peninsula like only we can; with full use of top of the line equipment throughout your stay with us
- Around the clock staff catering to your every need
And if that’s not enough adventure for you for one trip you can add Horseback Riding, Spear Fishing, Surf Fishing, Scuba Diving and many other professionally guided adventures that we offer at Jobbies.
Jobbies Costa Rica Surf & Adventure Experience is something you’ll be dreaming about until you have the chance to come back.
At our Costa Rica Surf & Adventure Experience we are dedicated to making sure you have the greatest week of your life! Safe, beautiful, and lush, Costa Rica has so much to offer, and if you’re feeling adventurous, we would love to explore it with you.